Highbeam allows me to manage my business cash flow in real time. These insights help me save what matters most—time and money.
The more horsepower you dedicate to cash management functions early on, the better set up you are for the future and the fewer headaches you’ll have downstream.
You don’t have time to review credit card statements daily — see spend on a day-to-day basis so you can flag big expenses.
Get real-time, at-a-glance views to know how much you spent on marketing, fulfillment, payroll, and more this month.
Dive in to see transactions by specific vendors and catch abnormally high expenses.
CFOs use Highbeam to enhance their ability to show you accurate cash forecasting.
Highbeam is a finance platform providing banking services for ecommerce businesses. Highbeam accounts feature:
- Checking account
- High interest savings account
- Virtual and physical cards with 2% cash back on ad spend and 1% on everything else
- ACH payments, domestic and international wire transfers
- Revolving line of credit
- Real time spend management and insights
- Ecommerce platform integrations and dashboard
- Other tools and features to help you run your ecommerce business
Highbeam is open to ecommerce and omni-channel brands. To be eligible, you must be a U.S. company with the following:
- Personal identification documents from the business owner
- The business’s Employer Identification Number (if applicable)
- Business name, industry, address, email, and telephone number
- Registration certificates, business licenses, and/or articles of incorporation
We believe in transparent, accessible financial services. Because of that, there are no hidden fees or costs. That is, no minimum account balance needed, no ACH, domestic wire or overdraft fees, and no monthly or annual fees. Advanced features such as Highbeam Capital charges a flat interest rate on loans, clearly called out as APR. International transfers sent in USD have a flat fee of $20 to cover SWIFT charges and non-USD transfers are free after currency exchange. International transactions made via Highbeam cards incur a 1% fee that’s charged by Visa.