1. Your Consent
- (1) you have read and understand this consent to use electronic signatures and to receive Communications electronically;
- (2) you satisfy the minimum hardware and software requirements specified below; and
- (3) your consent will remain in effect until you withdraw your consent as specified below.
2. Your Right to Withdraw Your Consent
Your consent to receive Communications electronically will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further Communications electronically at any time by calling (562)726-4770 If you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, we will close your Account and return your remaining Account balance, if applicable, as set forth in this Agreement, and you will no longer be able to use your Account, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive Communications electronically will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to receive Communications electronically will not apply to Communications electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective.
3. Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain Communications provided to you electronically, you must have:
- (1) a valid email address;
(2) a computer or other mobile device (such as tablet or smart phone) that operates on a platform like Windows or a Mac environment;
(3) a connection to the Internet;
(4) a Current Version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Chrome;
(5) a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader;
(6) a computer or device and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above; and
(7) a printer to print out and save Communications in paper form or electronic storage to retain Communications in an electronic form. “Current Version” means a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher.
4. Copies of Communications
You should print and save and/or electronically store a copy of all Communications that we send to you electronically.
5. Address or Name Changes
You are responsible for notifying us of any change in your name, physical address, mailing address, email address, or phone number. Requests for address or name changes may be subject to additional verification requirements.
We will attempt to communicate with you only by use of the most recent contact information you have provided to us. You agree that any notice or communication sent to you at an address noted in our records shall be effective unless we have received an address change notice from you.
We cannot accept responsibility for any email messages not received by you or for any delay in the receipt or delivery of any email notification. If you make your email account available to any other individual, you agree that you are responsible for any release of any Account information to such individual.